Match Day Checklist
- Stadium gates open at 1 hour before kick off
- Ticket office opens 2 hours before kick off
- Parking opens 2 hours before kick off
- Will call opens 3 hours before kick off
- We ask everyone to be in their seats 15 min before kick off
- Join us on the pitch after the game for our famous full team autograph session
Prohibited Items list at the bottom of this page.
Getting to the Game & Parking
- Best way to the game? Take the LRT, Bus and Uber!
- There is VERY limited paid parking at Clarke Stadium!
- Free Parking at Stadium LRT station, just a short 2 min walk to Clarke Stadium!
March to Clarke. No march June 1. March schedule coming soon!
The River Valley Vanguard Supporter Group meets at the Commonwealth LRT station 1 hour before a match and starts the march to the stadium at 45 min before kick off. All are welcome to join in and all ages are also welcome! Be ready to wave a flag, chant and sound the drums.
For the safety and security of all guests and employees at CanPL Stadiums, the following items are not permitted:
- Weapons or replicas of any kind that includes, but is not limited to, guns, firearms, ammunition, stun guns, self-defense sprays, fuels, torches, lighter fluid, bats, brass knuckles, batons, martial art weapons, knives, razor blades, box cutters, scissors, tools.
- Explosives, aerosols, and fireworks of any kind that includes, but is not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics.
- Bags of any kind larger than 14ʺ x 14ʺ x 6ʺ are prohibited from entry into Stadium. Please note there is no on-site check-in or storage.
- Illegal drugs, illicit substances or prescription narcotics in non-labeled containers.
- Seat cushions are allowed
- Professional Camera equipment that includes, but is not limited to: cameras with lenses longer than 3” (detachable or non-detachable), video cameras and the use of video-capable devices such as GoPro as well as tripods, selfie sticks, telescopic or similar devices.
- Items intended to create an optical distraction (laser pointing devices).
- Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices, whistles, cowbells, air horns and plastic horns such as vuvuzelas.
- Any size pole or stick, including those associated with banners or flags.
- Portable chairs.
- All outside food and beverage
- water containers and snacks for small children are permitted
- Projectiles including, but not limited to, inflatable balls, frisbees and hula hoops.
- Non-service animals.
- Rollerblades, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters and bicycles.
- Drones (unmanned aircraft systems) or other model aircraft.
- Inappropriate attire or signage including all gang affiliations. CanPL Stadiums maintain sole discretion to deny access to any patron possessing item(s) deemed disruptive and/or a safety concern. All prohibited items must be appropriately disposed of prior to access to a CanPL stadium being granted.